Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vegan

Health. Environment. Animals.

Many people have their own opinion on why one should go vegan.  Many (like me) do it for health reasons, they want to feel great and look great!  Others do it for the environment and the pollution and destruction that goes on due to meat-based diet.  And some will do it for the animals and how killing animals for food is unethical and cruel.

I went vegan because I wanted to feel better.  I never had terrible illness's and was never in and out of hospitals nor on and off medication.  I was a perfectly healthy 19 year old - but I wanted to feel even better!  Going vegan helped me do that.  It also showed me environmental effects of a meat-based diet and how much animals suffer in farm factories.

For all the reasons in the world that there are to go vegan I did it for me, myself, and I.  However as selfish as my decision is to go vegan I know that I am also helping animals and the environment which keep me motivated to continue on my vegan adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment